We understand that each customer will have different needs and we encourage our affected customers to discuss their individual circumstances by phoning 1800 314 695. Business customers can also call 1800 314 695 or speak with their dedicated CommBank relationship manager.
Special arrangements are in place to provide support to our CommBank and CommInsure customers should they need it, and our staff are ready to assist them with any financial concerns or enquiries.
Customers impacted by these storms will also receive same-day personalised support via CommBank’s new technology solution, which allows us to check-in with customers as to whether they need help, and inform them about the individual support available to them.
For updates on our services including branch opening hours, please visit www.commbank.com.au/info.
As part of our Emergency Assistance, we can discuss a range of options, including:
- Customised payment arrangements for your home loan, credit card or personal loan.
- Waiving fees and charges.
- Temporary overdrafts, additional loans or emergency credit limit increases (subject to credit approval).
- Waiving fees and notice periods for early access to Term Deposits.
- Other individual support options may also be available to you.
- For CommInsure customers, we are able to assist with emergency accommodation if your home has been damaged.
- Loan restructuring for business customers and existing loans.
- Waiving fees for temporary and damaged merchant EFTPOS terminals, as well as support with merchant terminal rental fees until trading recommences.
- We can also expedite claims to CommInsure for customers seeking help through their home and contents insurance.
To access this support please phone us on 1800 314 695 or visit us in branch. Further information about our Emergency Assistance is available online at www.commbank.com.au/support/emergency-assistance.
For emergency help in storms call the State Emergency Service on 132 500. Alternatively, visit www.ses.nsw.gov.au/ or www.qfes.qld.gov.au/. In a life-threatening emergency call 000 (triple zero).