COMMBANK REVEALS NEW APP FOR TABLET
- CommBank releases new CommBank app for tablet offering an easy and intuitive banking experience.
- Now available on Android with iOS just around the corner.
- Portfolio View feature offers customers a snapshot of their financial position.
Keeping an eye on your financial position is now a whole lot easier for CommBank customers with the release today of the new CommBank app for tablet.
Pete Steel, Chief Information Officer for Retail and Wealth, Commonwealth Bank, said the new tablet app, released initially for Android with iOS to follow, has a refreshed visual display which will give customers a better view of their finances.
“We know our customers use a mix of devices to meet different banking needs and we are committed to providing the best user experience across all of our platforms. Tablet banking continues to grow in popularity and we wanted to update our existing tablet app with a brand new design to meet the changing needs of our customers,” said Mr Steel.
“Our new CommBank app for tablet now offers an even simpler way to bank and changes how customers can view their money. New visual tools will let customers see their spending patterns to help them better manage their finances.
The latest app includes Portfolio View, an exciting new feature which lets customers view their financial position in an easy, integrated banking and wealth experience.
“While smartwatch and smartphone devices provide a transactional view of accounts and balances on-the-go, with Portfolio View customers can get a more visual perspective of all their finances in one place, at one time,” said Mr Steel.
“It’s our obligation as Australia’s largest retail bank to give our customers access to information and insights that help them to make more informed financial decisions and manage their money more efficiently.”
The iOS version of the CommBank app for tablet is currently being piloted ahead of release.
COMMBANK APP FOR TABLET
Customers can now access a broad view of their finances as well as all their banking essentials, including:
- Payments: transfers between accounts, payments to third party accounts, BPAY payments and the ability to reschedule and delete future transactions and payments.
- Running balance: see an up-to-date overview of your daily spend and closing balance for the last 35 days in one simple graph.
- Savings tracker: work out where you are spending and where you can save with the new savings tracker.
- Transaction visualisation: view where and how you are spending with a snapshot of your latest transactions.
The Portfolio View feature will enable customers to get a broader perspective of all their assets and liabilities in one simple snapshot, including:
- View a Total Wealth snapshot including an estimate on residential properties.
- View all CommBank accounts together, including property, shares and super.
- Add, update and remove assets and liabilities from other financial institutions via NetBank.
- Explore other investment opportunities and access relevant market news, calculators and educational information.
SECURITY – 100% SECURITY GUARANTEE
Customers can update their CommBank app for tablet from Google Play. To find out more on CommBank app for tablet visit commbank.com.au/tabletapp.
Commonwealth Bank Media Hotline
T: 02 9118 6919