Customers can call our Emergency Assistance line on 1800 314 695. Business customers can also call 1800 314 695 or speak with their dedicated CommBank relationship manager.
Special arrangements are in place to provide support to our Commonwealth Bank and CommInsure customers should they need it, and our staff are ready to assist them with any financial concerns or enquiries. As part of our Emergency Assistance, we can discuss a range of options, including:
- Customised payment arrangements for your home loan, credit card, business or personal loan.
- Waiving fees and charges.
- Temporary overdrafts, additional loans or emergency credit limit increases (subject to credit approval).
- Waiving fees and notice periods for early access to Term Deposits.
- Emergency accommodation assistance for CommInsure Residential Home Insurance customers whose homes have been damaged.
- Expedited CommInsure claims for customers claiming on their home and contents insurance.
- Other individual support options.
Further information about our Emergency Assistance is available at www.commbank.com.au/emergencyassistance.
Some branch opening hours have also changed in affected areas across Victoria. Information is also available at www.commbank.com.au/updates.
For emergency help in floods call the State Emergency Service on 132 500. Alternatively, visit www.ses.vic.gov.au. In a life-threatening emergency call 000 (triple zero).