From sole traders, right through to large corporations, our range of business cards are a simple and fast way for you to manage business expenses. Whether you’re looking for a cash flow solution or to reward yourself for business spend, our suite of credit cards may be ideal for you. The Commonwealth Bank Card Selector Tool for Businesses will make finding the right card for your business easy.
We have a range of credit cards, each tailored with specific benefits for your business, but there are some common features shared by our cards that help you and your business stay in control:
- NetBank & CommBiz: Australia’s leading online banking service allows you to pay bills, set up direct debits and view your spending with 100% guaranteed online security.
- Interest free period: Enjoy the flexibility of managing your cash flow by getting up to 55 days interest free on purchases4. This could allow you to purchase an item and not incur any interest for almost two months.
* Points are earned on eligible transactions (most purchases, but not cash advances or balance transfers) and are subject to points capping – refer to the Commonwealth Awards Program Terms and Conditions for full details.
- For more details visit the travel insurance included page or refer to the Credit Card Insurances Product Disclosure Statement and Information Booklet for full conditions. If you don’t activate you’ll receive Base cover which includes personal liability cover and unlimited overseas medical assistance and hospital expenses only. Restrictions, exclusions (including for pre-existing medical conditions and persons aged 80 years or over), limits and excesses apply. Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance)(AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177) on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850) for Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
- The interest free period (up to 55 days) on purchases and most bill payments does not apply to any purchases while a balance transfer remains outstanding, and at the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding balances converts to the cash advance rate current at that time.
- Source: Roy Morgan 6 months to Sep 2010 – based on number of customer and products.
- Interest free period not available on all cards.
The outcome of the Business Credit Card Selector Tool is a guide only and is based on the information you have provided us. Applications for finance are subject to the Bank’s normal credit approval. Full terms and conditions are included in our Letter of Offer. Bank fees and charges may apply. As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. All products mentioned on this web page are issued by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. View our Financial Services Guide (PDF 59kb). View Terms and Conditions for Electronic Banking (PDF 135kb), NetBank and CommBiz (PDF 325kb) and consider them before making any decision about these products. View our Certificate of Transit Accident Insurance (PDF).
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This credit card program is issued and administered by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.