Help & support
Make light-work of your business banking with the CommBank app.
Track spend, predict your bills and payments while enjoying cash-flow tools to help you make smarter business decisions. Plus, stay ahead of the competition and turn insights into action with DailyIQ.5 Optimise your cash flow, enhance performance and grow your customer base.
As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the information, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Please view our Current Terms and Conditions for Business Finance, Terms and Conditions for Asset Finance and Financial Services Guide. Rates are subject to change. For current interest rates, visit business banking rates and fees. Fees, charges and Terms & Conditions apply.
1. A lending decision within 24 hours is subject to the Bank's eligibility and suitability criteria. These products are only available to approved business customers and for business purposes only. Applications for finance are subject to the Bank’s eligibility and suitability criteria and normal credit approval processes.
2. These products are only available to approved business customers and for business purposes only. Customers seeking finance under the SME Recovery Loan Scheme need to meet eligibility criteria of the Government SME Recovery Loan Scheme Rules including, impacted by Coronavirus or other eligible criteria, be a small to medium sized business with an annual turnover of less than $250 million in the financial years 2019-20, 2020-21 and/or 2021-22 and have an ABN. Under the Scheme Rules businesses are able to borrow up to a maximum of $5 million across all lending products and finance providers. To qualify for the advertised rates the amount financed must be between $20,000 and $250,000 for equipment and vehicles fixed for 2 or 3 years. Other terms and rates available. Only available for Equipment Loan, Hire Purchase and Finance Lease. Refinancing of existing finance facilities, sale/hire backs allowed with Equipment Loan only. Applications for finance are subject to the Bank's eligibility and suitability criteria and normal credit approval processes. Must be funded by 30 June 2022. Rates are subject to change. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply. Full Government SME Recovery Loan Scheme Rules can be found at https://treasury.gov.au/coronavirus/sme-recovery-loan-scheme
3. This information is prepared without taking into account your individual and/or business needs and objectives. Credit provided by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. This product is only available to approved business customers and for business purposes only. Applications for finance are subject to the Bank’s eligibility and suitability criteria and normal credit approval processes. The minimum value of nominated invoices is $15,000 per month. A minimum facility limit of $50,000 or more applies to Stream Working Capital. We will require your consent to access your accounting software to assess your application and manage your account going forward. Full terms and conditions, interest rate, establishment fee and line fee are included in the Loan Offer, you should consider these before making any decisions about these products. Bank fees and charges may apply. To use Stream Working Capital you'll need to open or switch to a Stream Working Capital Transaction Account if your application is approved. Fees and charges for this account are in addition to those associated with any existing business transaction product. For the Stream Working Capital Transaction Account view our CommBank Business Savings and Transaction Accounts Terms and Conditions, Financial Services Guide (PDF), the Electronic Banking Terms and Conditions (PDF) and the Target Market Determination, you should consider these before making any decisions about these products. Bank fees and charges may apply. View our current interest rates Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 and Australian credit licence 234945.
4. The testimonial provided is authentic based on a CBA customer’s experience.
5. Daily IQ has been prepared as a research tool for general informational purposes only and should not be relied on to make business decisions or for account reconciliation. The information may be incomplete or not up to date and may contain errors and omissions. Any projections and forecasts are based on a number of assumptions and estimates, including future events and contingencies, which may be inaccurate.