About the Rewards Program
These fun rewards are a great way to keep children motivated and demonstrate the value of saving:
- Flying Snake Tail – Out of stock
- Wildlife Writer Set – Out of stock
- Mud Splat Handball – Out of stock
- Outback Pat Bag Tag – Now available to order
- Backtrack Eraser Pen – Now available to order
- Jump and Skip Rope – Now available to order
- Bush Fly Fan – Now available to order
- Wriggly Glow Worm – Now available to order
Outback Savers can go wild at Australia Zoo
The School Banking program can help put your child on the path to good savings habits. And it might even put them on a path to Australia Zoo, where they’ll meet Bindi and Robert Irwin (not to mention koalas, wombats and wallabies) as part of the wildest family adventure you can imagine.
Every student who makes 15 or more School Banking deposits by the end of Term 3, 2016 will automatically go into the draw to win a family trip for two adults and three children to meet the Irwins at Australia Zoo.
Full day Platinum Zoo Adventure Tour at Australia Zoo, Qld where you’ll:
- Travel around the zoo in style with your own personal zoo guide
- Get up close with the animals
- Meet Bindi and Robert Irwin on part of your tour
- Enjoy morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea while watching crocodiles and koalas in the open-air Feeding Frenzy Food Court
- Have your own personal photographer to capture every moment with Bindi, Robert and the animals.
Return domestic flights to Brisbane or Sunshine Coast, Qld (airport destination subject to flight availability)
4 nights’ accommodation at the Oaks Oasis, Sunshine Coast in a two bedroom villa with breakfast included
5 days’ car hire
$1,000 spending moneyView full competition terms and conditions