See all your investments in SMSF Portfolio
SMSF Portfolio view in NetBank categorises your accounts into groups such as cash, property, and shares, making it easier to manage your SMSF1.
With SMSF Portfolio view you can:
- See your CommBank, CommSec and Colonial First State SMSF accounts together with assets and liabilities you hold elsewhere.
- Add, update and remove investments held with other financial institutions for a complete snapshot of your SMSF portfolio.
- Explore other asset opportunities and access relevant market news, calculators and educational information.
Do more with your SMSF
Things you should know:
CommBank’ s SMSF cash account, the SMSF Commonwealth Direct Investment Account (CDIA) is a bank account designed for use in conjunction with a Self Managed Super Fund. It is not a superannuation product in its own right. The advice on this website has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial and taxation situation or needs. Because of that, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances and consider seeking professional advice relevant to your individual needs before making a decision based on this information. Please view our Financial Services Guide (PDF68KB). Full terms and conditions for CDIA are available here or from any branch of the Commonwealth Bank. Other fees may apply.
1. Portfolio view accessible via NetBank categorises your accounts into groups such as cash, property, shares, other assets and liabilities. Most CommBank accounts will update automatically when you make any changes in NetBank. You have the opportunity to add assets and liabilities that you hold with other financial institutions however these will not update automatically.
2. To be eligible for discount brokerage you are required to trade online, be CHESS sponsored and have your SMSF CDIA linked for settlement. Commonwealth Securities Limited ABN 60 067 254 399 AFSL 238814 (CommSec) is a wholly owned but non-guaranteed subsidiary of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL 234945, and a participant of the ASX Group and Chi-X Australia. Commonwealth Bank of Australia and its subsidiaries do not guarantee the obligations or performance of Commonwealth Securities Limited or the products or services it offers.
3. For balances of $10,000 or more the variable interest rate applies to the full balance in the account. Interest calculated daily at a variable rate.
4. Access fees may apply when using networks’ overseas or non CommBank networks’ domestically or any transactions involving currency conversion.
The information contained may include general advice but does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any particular individual or trustee of a self-managed super fund. You should assess with the help of legal, financial and taxation advice, whether the information is appropriate in light of your own circumstances before acting on it.