You’ll need to update your browser so you can continue to log on to your online banking from 28th February. Update now.


How do I claim a tax deduction on my superannuation?

See all Superannuation FAQs

Last updated 28 April 2016

To claim a tax deduction on your super, you will need to complete and send us a Notice of intent to claim or vary a deduction for personal super contributions form, which is available from the ATO website.

We also include a copy of this form with your annual statement if you make personal contributions during the year. This form allows you to tell us the amount that you wish to claim as a tax deduction. To confirm the amount of personal contributions you have made for the financial year, please refer to your annual statement or call the relevant number shown below between 8.30am and 6pm (Sydney time), Monday to Friday. You should send the form to the mailing address shown on your annual statement.

  • Colonial (formerly Prudential) 13 1778
  • Colonial Select Personal Superannuation and Allocated Pension 1800 552 660
  • Colonial (formerly Legal & General) 1800 624 100
  • Colonial Life (C-life) 1800 631 600
  • Commonwealth Financial Services 13 2015
  • Superannuation Savings Account 13 2015
  • Endowment, Whole of Life or PruPac policies 1800 624 100
  • St Andrew's: 1800 007 293

Still need help?

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Search for more popular topics