What documents do I need to upload in NetBank to support my personal loan application?
Last updated 21 February 2017
When you are applying through NetBank, these are the documents you may be required to upload. After receiving your application, we will let you know exactly what documentation we require:
1. Proof of income
If you get paid directly into a CBA account consistently for at least the last three months, you won't need to provide any income documents. Otherwise you may be required to provide us with recent bank statements from your other financial institution and/or recent payslips.
If you are self employed, your most recent personal Tax Return may be required.
2. Banking records
Account statements for any savings and investment accounts held with financial institutions other than the Commonwealth Bank covering the last three months.
3. Loans & Debts
Account statements or details of any current loans held with financial institutions other than the Commonwealth Bank covering the last three months.
4. Car loans
If you want to use the car you’re purchasing as security on your loan, please provide:
- Car details including registration number, VIN or chassis number and engine number
- Dealer's name, contact details and bank account details
- Dealer's tax invoice
- Proof of comprehensive car insurance
Extra things new customers need
If you’re a new customer then you’ll need to provide identification at any Commonwealth Branch.
One of the following documents which contains your photo:
- Australian drivers/firearms licence
- Proof of Identity/Proof of Age card
Or two different documents from this list:
- Birth Certificate (Original or Certified Copy)
- Citizenship Papers (Original or Certified Copy)
- Pension Card
- Council rates or utility bill or Australian Taxation Office assessment notice or overseas drivers licence (only one of these documents may be used)