How we can help
- Early Engagement Team provides ways to get back on track if you can’t make your minimum repayments by the due date. Call 13 30 95 Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm, or Saturday 9am to 2pm (AEST).
- Financial Assistance solutions help CommBank customers in financial difficulty. You can call them on 13 30 95 – Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm or Saturday 9am to 2pm (AEST).
- Group Customer Support Service provides confidential telephone counselling services to CommBank customers based in Australia who are in need of emotional or psychological support. CommBank customers have access to 3 free phone counselling sessions. Call 1300 360 793, 24/7.
- CommBank Estate Settlement team can help with the estate settlement of deceased CommBank customers. You can call them on 1800 686 153 – Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6:30pm (AEST).
- Business Financial Assistance – speak to your relationship manager to discuss your circumstances, or call the financial difficulty team on 13 26 07 (available 24 hours).
Things you should know
The information in this booklet is general information and has been prepared without considering any one person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. For that reason, before acting on the information, you should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances and, if appropriate, seek professional assistance.
The terms and conditions for any of the products and services offered by the Commonwealth Bank Group are available on our website and should be considered before making any decisions about those products and services.