Group Funding Documentation
Download various program documents for Group Funding. Please note, the documents listed under Superseded Programs are for reference purposes only. These programs are no longer in use and no new issuance will be made under them.
To download a document, simply click on the name of the document below.
- CBA Asian TCD Program Information Memorandum - 14 February 2017
- Euro Medium Term Note Programme - Exempt Information Memorandum 3 July 2017
- Euro Medium Term Note Programme - Prospectus Directive Compliant Programme Circular 3 July 2017
- CBA Euro Covered Bond Programme - Supplement dated 20 June 2017
- CBA Euro Covered Bond Programme - Supplement dated 15 February 2017
- CBA Euro Covered Bond Prospectus 23 November 2016
- CBA A$ Registered Covered Bond Information Memorandum - 2 November 2016
- Domestic Debt Program
- ECP Programme Information Memorandum
The information (including any documentation) on this and the following website pages (the Website):
- Does not constitute and is not intended to constitute an offer, or invitation, inducement, solicitation or recommendation to subscribe for or purchase any securities (as defined in, but not limited to, the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), the U.S. Securities Act 1933, as amended (Securities Act), the New Zealand Securities Act 1978 or the UK Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, including but not limited to shares in the capital of Commonwealth Bank or financial products as defined in the Corporations Act (Securities));
- Does not constitute an offer of Securities for sale in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, “U.S. persons” (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act) (U.S. Persons). The Securities may not be offered or sold in the United States or to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S. Persons absent registration, or an exemption from the registration requirements of, the Securities Act and any applicable U.S. state securities laws. It is not intended that the Securities will be registered under the Securities Act or any U.S. state securities laws;
- Is directed at legal entities that are qualified investors as defined in the Prospectus Directive 2003/71/EC (and amendments thereto, including the Directive 2010/73/EC (Prospectus Directive)) and in any other circumstances falling within Article 3(2) of the Prospectus Directive; is only intended to be available to qualifying high net worth companies, unincorporated associations, trustees and other persons who fall within the exemption created by article 49 of the FSMA (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (FPO) and within article 19 of the FPO (United Kingdom Relevant Person). If you are a person of any other description, you should not act upon the information contained on this Website;
- Is not directed to any resident of Japan (including any person, corporation or other entity organised under the laws of Japan). The Securities have not been and will not be registered under the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act of Japan (Act No. 25 of 1948, as amended; the FIEA) and may not be, directly or indirectly, offered or sold in Japan or to, or for the benefit of, any resident of Japan or to others for re-offering or re-sale, directly or indirectly in Japan, except pursuant to an exemption from the registration requirements of, and otherwise in compliance with, the FIEA and any other applicable laws, regulations and governmental guidelines of Japan, and;
- Is not intended to constitute general or specific securities advice or a recommendation. The information does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any particular investor. Before making an investment decision on the basis of the information, you should consider whether it is appropriate in light of your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances. We recommend that you consult with your professional advisers before making any form of investment.
The Group does not warrant or represent that the information on this Website free from errors or omissions or that it is fair or up to date. To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the Group nor its directors, employees, agents or advisers (Associated Persons) accepts any liability whatsoever for any loss (including, without limitation, any liability arising from any fault or negligence on the part of the Group or its respective Associated Persons) arising from the use of material accessible from this site or otherwise arising in connection with the material on this site. This Website will not form the basis of any contract or commitment whatsoever. No sale of any Securities described on this Website will occur in any jurisdiction in which such offer, invitation, inducement, solicitation, recommendation or sale would be unlawful.
This site is not directed to the United States or to U.S. persons (as defined in Regulation S under the US Securities Act) (US Persons) and any securities described on this site have not been registered under the US Securities Act, and may not be offered, sold or delivered within the United States or to U.S. persons, absent registration or an available exemption from registration, under the US Securities Act. Due to legal restrictions, access to this site is not available to persons in the United States or to persons who are, or are acting for the account or benefit of, US Persons.
User AgreementBy proceeding to access the pages on this site, you confirm and agree that:
- you are not in the United States and are not a US Person and are not acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. Person;
- you will not make a copy of the documents in this website available to, or release or distribute a copy of such documents to any US Person or any person in the United States or in any other place in which, or to any other person to whom, it would be unlawful to provide such documents;
- your access to this site does not violate applicable laws, including the laws of your home jurisdiction; and
I agree to the above terms: * Yes No
* Indicates mandatory field