2016 Full Year Results
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (the Group) will announce its results for the full year ended 30 June 2016 on Wednesday 10 August 2016. The profit announcement document, media release, results presentation pack and media presentation pack will be available on the morning of Wednesday 10 August 2016.
A results briefing will be hosted by our Chief Executive Officer, Ian Narev and Chief Financial Officer, David Craig, at 10.30am (AEST) on 10 August 2016.
2016 Half Year Results
The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (the Group) announced its results for the half year ended 31 December 2015 on Wednesday, 10 February 2016.
The Group’s statutory net profit after tax (NPAT) for the half year ended 31 December 2015 was $4,618 million, which represents a 2 per cent increase on the prior comparative period. Cash (NPAT) was $4,804 million, an increase of 4 per cent on the prior comparative period. Cash Return on Equity was 17.2 per cent.
The Board declared an interim dividend of $1.98 per share – unchanged from the 2015 interim dividend.
The interim dividend, which will be fully franked, will be paid on 31 March 2016 with the ex-dividend date being 16 February 2016.
- Half Year Profit Announcement
- Media Release
- Half Year Results Analyst Presentation – update by CEO and CFO
- Half Year Results Media Presentation – update by CEO
- Results Glossary
- Half year results excel tables
- Financial Reporting and 2016 Half year profit announcement template (PDF) - released on 28 January 2016
- 2016 Half year profit announcement template (excel) - released on 28 January 2016
- View webcast