CBA understands each customer will have different needs and encourages those affected to discuss their individual circumstances by either contacting the bank in the CommBank app, phoning 1800 314 695 or visiting their nearest Commonwealth Bank branch, if safe to do so. Business customers can also call 1800 314 695 or speak with their dedicated CommBank relationship manager.
Special arrangements are in place to provide support to Commonwealth Bank customers should they need it, and the CBA team is ready to assist them with any financial concerns or enquiries.
For more information on the support we're providing to impacted communities, visit: commbank.com.au/support/natural-disasters
CBA Emergency Assistance, includes a range of options, including:
- Customised payment arrangements for home loans, credit card, personal loan and some business loans.
- Waiving fees and charges.
- Temporary overdrafts, additional loans or emergency credit limit increases (subject to credit approval).
- Waiving fees and notice periods for early access to Term Deposits.
- For customers who have taken out Home Insurance distributed by CommBank, Hollard can assist with emergency accommodation if your home has been damaged.
- Loan restructuring for business customers and existing loans.
- Waiving fees for temporary and damaged merchant EFTPOS terminals, as well as support with merchant terminal rental fees.
- Hollard can also expedite claims for customers seeking help for their home and contents if they took out their Home Insurance through CommBank.
To access this support please either contact us via the CommBank app, on 1800 314 695 or visit us in branch, if it is safe to do so. Further information about our Emergency Assistance is available online at www.commbank.com.au/emergencyassistance.
For emergency help in storms call the State Emergency Service on 132 500. Alternatively, visit www.ses.nsw.gov.au/ or www.ses.vic.gov.au/ or www.ses.tas.gov.au/. In a life-threatening emergency call 000 (triple zero).
Things you should know: Media releases are prepared without considering an individual readers objectives, financial situation or needs. Readers should consider the appropriateness to their circumstances. Visit Important Information to access Product Disclosure Statements or Terms and Conditions which are currently available electronically for products of the Commonwealth Bank Group, along with the relevant Financial Services Guide. Target Market Determinations are available here. Loan applications are subject to credit approval. Interest rates are correct at the time they are published and are subject to change. Fees and charges may apply.
Loan applications are subject to credit approval. Interest rates are correct at the time they are published and are subject to change. Fees and charges may apply.
Hollard Insurance Partners Limited (Hollard) ABN 96 067 524 216, AFSL 235030 is the insurer for Home Insurance distributed by Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL and Australian credit licence 234945. CBA does not guarantee Hollard’s insurance products.