- You’re the parent or legal guardian
- Your child is under 14 years. (If your child is 14 and over, see our Everyday Account Smart Access section)
- You are able to view your child’s Youthsaver account in your NetBank
Keep in mind:
- If your child holds, or is listed on, an Australian Government issued Health Care card or Pensioner Concession card, they may be eligible for a Streamline Basic account – a transaction account with no monthly fees. Show this card at a branch to apply for a Streamline Basic account.
- You’ll be asked to confirm the countries where your child is a tax resident. Tell me more (PDF)