- You’re the parent or legal guardian
- Your child is under 14 years
- Your child has an Australian residential address
- You have at least one form of ID for you (e.g. current driver’s licence or passport, if you don’t already bank with us) and one for your child (e.g. birth certificate or passport)
Please note: You'll need to provide ID for verification for yourself and your child within 20 days of opening the account or the account may automatically close. You can reapply at any CommBank branch. You’ll need to bring physical ID as we do not accept digital forms of ID.
- Have yours and your child’s tax residency and TFN (if applicable) details