What you should know
- Tell your clients you may receive a fee and the amount. Do this when asking for permission to refer
- Keep client and CommBank business information confidential. Only give confidential information with our written agreement
- Be honest and upfront in all of your dealings with your clients.
- Give your clients advice about CommBank products or make any statement that may influence them to sign up for any of our products
- Act as if you represent the Bank or have the authority to enter into binding contracts on behalf of the Bank
- Become involved in negotiations or disputes with your clients, unless authorised by us
- Change any promotional material we give you.