Re-enabling an account
What's re-enabling an account?
Re-enabling an account means you can manage and transact on it again.
- Go to Admin, Maintenance Requests then Add Accounts
- Select Add Accounts on the right
- Choose Re-enable account. Click Next.
- On the next screen, choose the account you'd like to re-enable from the drop down. Click Next.
- Accounts you're enabling will appear. Review the details and click Confirm to re-enable the account.
- Print forms from the confirmation page, sign them and email firstname.lastname@example.org or post:
CommBiz Client Maintenance
Level 1, 31 Birnie Avenue
Lidcombe, NSW 2148
- Tick the box confirming that you've saved or printed the Maintenance request forms. Click OK
Things you should know
This guide is published solely for information purposes. As this guide has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances and if necessary seek the appropriate financial advice before acting on information in this guide. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 1234. Call 13 2221 or view our terms and conditions.