Some CommBiz permissions and functions need Users to be identified before the Administrator can give permission or access.
Being identified on CommBiz means you’ve provided the necessary information for us to confirm your identity.
When a User logs into CommBiz, they’ll be prompted to be identified. There are 3 ways a User can be identified on CommBiz:
- NetBank credentials - Users who bank with CBA and have NetBank can use their NetBank credentials to be identified online almost immediately.
- CommBank BSB/Account Number - Users who bank with CBA and don’t have NetBank can provide their CommBank BSB and Account Number. The Service Administrator will then need to provide the CommBiz User Identification form to the User to complete and send to us.
- Non-CBA customer account - Users who bank with a financial institution other than CBA will need to follow the on-screen prompts. Once they’ve done this, the Service Administrator will then need to provide the CommBiz User Identification Form to the User to complete and send to us, along with the Certified Copies Identification form.
Until Users are identified, they will have limited access to CommBiz. Users will need to be identified by us before they can:
- Be added as an Authoriser on an Electronic Account Authority
- Be given the Service Delegate Permission by an Administrator
- Access CommBiz Mobile and/or eToken
- Be issued with a NetLock device
If you notice that your details don’t match, your Administrator may be able to update this:
- If the Date of Birth, telephone/mobile number or address is incorrect, it can be updated by the Admin. The Administrator will need to:
1. Log on to CommBiz
2. Go to Admin then User
3. Click on your User name
4. Click Edit and update the details
5. Click Save