I bank with a different financial institution – how do I become identified on CommBiz?
Once you’ve logged on, you’ll receive prompts to be identified online.
- You’ll need to first confirm that the name entered by your Administrator is your correct Full Legal Name e.g. Joseph not Joe or O’Neil not Oneil. Click Next
If your details don’t match, you’ll need to speak to your Administrator to update your details or set up a new profile or you’ll need to check the information held with the bank.
- If you aren’t a CommBank customer, select No
- You’ll need to enter your residential address (not PO box) then Next
- You’ll need to print and complete the Certified Copies Identification form
- Let your Administrator know you’ve completed this. The Administrator will need to:
1. Log on to CommBiz
2. Click Admin then Maintenance Request
3. Locate your Identify User Maintenance Request
4. Provide you with your CommBiz User Identification form
- Sign and return the CommBiz User Identification form and return it with your Certified Copies Identification form so we can finalise your request.
You’ll now have limited access to CommBiz until we confirm your identity.
Your CommBiz Administrator can check the status of the Maintenance Request by logging on to CommBiz, choosing Admin, then Maintenance Request.
This guide is published solely for information purposes. As this guide has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances and if necessary seek the appropriate financial advice before acting on information in this guide. Call 13 2221 or view our terms and conditions.