How add a market rate loan
- Log on and go to Admin, then Maintenance Request then Add Arrangement on the left hand side
How to give electronic facility authority
What electronic facility authority is
Electronic facility authority provides access to manage and transact in CommBiz rather than just view accounts.
- Select the accounts you'd like to give electronic account authority to and then Define authority. You can set this up as new or copy it over from an existing authority
- If you're creating a new electronic facility authority for more than one arrangement, the arrangement type and arrangement holder type must be the same
- If you would like to copy an existing arrangement refer to Setting up Electronic Facility Authority (deep link)
- Use Next to skip this step altogether
- Pick an existing user to be an authoriser from the drop down menu and then Apply authority
- If the user doesn't have a CommBiz user profile, click Add. Otherwise, choose an existing user from the drop down list then Add
- Once you've added all the users to be given authority, select Apply authority
- Select Next and then Confirm
- If the details aren't right, you can modify to return to the previous screen
This guide is published solely for information purposes. As this guide has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances and if necessary seek the appropriate financial advice before acting on information in this guide. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 1234. Call 13 2221 or view our Terms and Conditions.