CommBiz works a little differently - you’ll need to select card administrators to manage your facility. Many customers choose their existing facility point of contacts as card administrators.
For assistance with corporate cards in branch or over the phone, we can speak to your facility point of contacts.
- Link your corporate card facility to CommBiz – see Adding Accounts. When asked for an account number, make sure you provide your facility number – this is available on a recent statement.
- You’ll need a Service Delegate set up on your service to authorise requests
How to set up card administrators
Nominate people to manage your corporate cards by adding them to a card administrator group:
- Log on to CommBiz and go to Admin > Maintenance Requests
- Select Card Administrator in the left hand menu
- Click Create a New Group (or Edit if you already have one set up)
- Choose a name for the group
- Choose your card administrator(s) from the list of identified CommBiz users. If you need to add a new user or request an ID check for an existing user, see Managing CommBiz Users
- Choose which facilities/cards will be managed by the selected card administrator(s)
- Click Save > Confirm
- A Service Delegate needs to authorise the request