Add permission to view merchant statements
- You can give permission to users to check merchant statements if you're an administrator. Go to Admin and click Users.
- Users on your service will appear. Click Edit to choose who you want to give permission to.
- From the Update user profile page, go to Permissions mode.
- Choose Assign a CommBiz defined role to easily give access to merchant facility statements. If you'd like to define more specific permissions, choose Assign custom permissions. Click Change mode, then Save.
- If you choose custom permissions, tick View merchant statements from the list. Click Save.
Things you should know
- You can see statements for up to seven years in the past.
- You're not able to view statements for accounts you don't have access to
This guide is published solely for information purposes. As this guide has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should consider its appropriateness to your circumstances and if necessary seek the appropriate financial advice before acting on information in this guide. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 1234. Call 13 2221 or view our terms and conditions.