If you’re like most small business owners, you set up your own company because you love what you do, not because you wanted to get into accounting.
Get back to doing what you love
If staying on top of your business income and expenses is cutting into the time you’d rather spend with your customers and staff, then here’s some good news.
You can set up automated data feeds from NetBank to get a secure, reliable connection directly into your accounting software.
These data feeds will slash the time you need to spend doing the books, so you can focus on what you enjoy doing most.
Boost your efficiency
Here are 5 ways that NetBank data feeds can help your business run more smoothly:
- Save time. By reconciling your accounts automatically, you’ll have more time to invest in other aspects of your business.
- Improve accuracy. Since you don’t have to manually key in data, you can speed up your accounting tasks and say goodbye to missing or duplicate transactions.
- Stay safe online. Direct data feeds allow you to safely share your banking data with your accounting software provider, without the security risk of sharing your internet banking credentials.
- Enjoy flexible software options. CommBank data feeds can be seamlessly integrated with Xero, MYOB and now QuickBooks, giving you all the flexibility you need.
- Simplify your tax returns. By importing data directly from your accounting software, you can easily match your transactions to your income and expenses at tax time.
Get started in minutes
Set up your automated bank feed now - it only takes a few minutes.