Commonwealth Life & Other Life insurance products
If you hold an insurance product purchased through an adviser that was issued prior to 1997 and you require a copy of your Policy Document, please contact us on 13 1056.
- Legacy Medical Definitions Reference Guide - COLRA
- Legacy Medical Definitions Reference Guide - COMMRA
- Legacy Medical Definitions Reference Guide – STA
- Legacy Medical Definitions Reference Guide – COLSIS
- Definition notice – Terminal Illness – TI
- Definition notice – Terminal Illness – TI CFSIL
- Definition notice – Terminal Illness – TI ETSL
Note that these are closed products and applications are no longer accepted. Information is for existing policy holders only.
To obtain information about the range of Commonwealth Life products and other life insurance products, including Product Disclosure Statements, Policy Documents, Change Summaries and the latest medical definition reference guides, please visit the archive at AIA.
You can also contact AIA on 13 3982 to get a copy of these documents
Things you should know
1 Insurance is issued and managed by AWP Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance)(AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177) on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850) for Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
2 Issued by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640 AFSL 232507 (“Zurich”) for the Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
The target market for these products will be found within the product’s Target Market Determination, available here.