Making & receiving payments
- Deposit or withdraw money from your account in NetBank
- Deposit or withdraw money at any CommBank branch in Australian dollars, or at certain branches for transactions in foreign cash
- To make payments from a Foreign Currency Account you can send an International Money Transfer in the currency of the account, or have the foreign currency equivalent debited from your account
Cheque books and Keycards aren’t provided.
Make sure you give the sender the following info:
- BIC/SWIFT address: CTBAAU2S
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- BSB and account number
- Account name
You may be asked to provide details of Correspondent Banks which we maintain accounts with.
Things you should know
2 Fees may apply to linked accounts e.g. CommBank transaction or savings accounts
The target market for this product will be found within the product’s Target Market Determination, available here.
As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Read our Foreign Currency Account Terms and Conditions before making any decision about this product. Here’s our Financial Services Guide.