How can I provide my Tax File Number?
Last updated 04 February 2014
It’s easy - simply log on to NetBank, then
- go to the 'More' tab (on the top menu navigation next to Offers & apply)
- from the 'Manage accounts' options select 'Manage my accounts'
- then 'Update my Tax File Number'
Here, you can:
- Provide your Tax File Number (TFN)
- Apply a TFN that you've already applied to another account
- Provide a TFN exemption
- Check the TFN status of all of your eligible accounts to make sure everything is up to date
You can also manage your TFN by calling 13 2221 at any time or by visiting any branch.