You’ll need to update your browser so you can continue to log on to your online banking from 28th February. Update now.


How can I change personal or investment details on my Commonwealth Investment Fund?

See all Investments FAQs

Last updated 01 February 2016

To change details on your policy, you can obtain a 'Change of Details' form or a 'Fund Switch Request' form. These forms will enable you to make alterations to your policy including:

  • change your address and contact phone numbers
  • advise us of a change of name
  • change your nominated bank account details
  • change of signatories
  • change your investment option

For more information or to change your address or phone number, please call 13 2015 between 8:30am - 6pm, Monday – Friday  (Sydney/Melbourne time).

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Search for more popular topics