To be eligible to apply for a Community Grant your organisation must:
- Be endorsed by the Australian Tax Office with Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) status and must be covered by Item 1 of the table in section 30-15 of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 (Cth).
- Run, manage, conduct or implement a three year program that supports children and youth up to the age of 21 years in Australia; and
- Deliver a program that:
- Supports Australian youth to access quality education; or
- Engages youth in learning to develop life skills for their future; or
- Addresses the mental, physical and emotional wellbeing of youth; or
- Creates stable family environments that support youth to thrive.
- Identify realistic, measurable and achievable project goals and outcomes.
- Hold a current bank account in Australia in its name.