Our customer feedback helps us improve the way we do things:
- We continuously measure and report on customer satisfaction, and staff are measured on their customer satisfaction performance, which influences their remuneration
- Our customer satisfaction results are available in our Sustainability Report
- We see complaints as another way to help us improve our customer service, and have a thorough process for managing them
The Group’s asset management business, Colonial First State Group Asset Management (CFSGAM), and insurance business, CommInsure, are both signatories to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment. The UN PRI provides guidelines for responsible investing, which includes environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) factors.
- CFSGAM aims to consider ESG issues in every investment process across the organisation, as we believe ESG issues can potentially impact long-term investment performance.
- CFSGAM’s approach to responsible investment is not to screen out particular companies, but focuses on the way ESG issues affect an investment’s long-term investment performance.
- CommInsure also uses UN PRI framework in its own investment research, working with fund managers and other industry participants to encourage responsible investing and increase reporting and transparency in this area
We provide a range of products and services that meet the financial needs of people from all walks of life:
- The Group provides significant assistance to low income and disadvantaged Australians with a wide range of fee-free and discounted financial services
- Our Streamline Basic Account, an everyday transaction account for eligible concession card holders offers unlimited free transactions
- The Group has more than 100 dedicated staff that work on a one on one basis with customers who find themselves in financial difficulty following an unexpected event such as an illness or injury, a change in employment or a natural disaster
- Community Business Finance is a tailored program offering eligible business owners affordable banking solutions in the form of a low-interest loan and heavily reduced fees. It also provides financial and business literacy support through partnerships with local community development organisations
- We have a dedicated not-for-profit sector banking team focused on creating financial solutions that help increase the strength and sustainability of Australia’s 600,000 not-for-profit organisations