We understand that each customer will have different needs and we encourage those affected to discuss their individual circumstances with us by either phoning 1800 314 695 or visiting their nearest Commonwealth Bank branch if safe to do so.
For updates on our services including branch opening hours, please visit www.commbank.com.au/info.
The support measures on offer to all Commonwealth Bank and CommInsure customers in flood impacted areas across Queensland and northern New South Wales will be assessed on a case by case basis and may include:
- Customised payment arrangements including option to apply to defer payments for your home loan, credit card and personal loan.
- Customised payment arrangements including option to apply to defer payments on eligible business loans.
- Waiving fees and charges.
- Temporary overdrafts, additional loans or emergency credit limit increases (subject to credit approval).
- Waiving fees and notice periods for early access to Term Deposits.
- For CommInsure customers, we are able to assist with emergency accommodation if your home has been damaged.
- Loan restructuring for business customers and existing loans.
- Waiving fees for temporary and damaged merchant EFTPOS terminals, as well as support with merchant terminal rental fees.
- We can also expedite claims to CommInsure for customers seeking help through their home and contents insurance.
Further information about CBA’s Emergency Assistance and for links to other support visit commbank.com.au/emergencyassistance.
For emergency help in storms call the State Emergency Service on 132 500. Alternatively, visit www.ses.nsw.gov.au/ or www.qfes.qld.gov.au/. In a life-threatening emergency call 000 (triple zero).
Measures are current at the date of this media release and are subject to change.
CommInsure is a non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. CommInsure is not an Authorised Deposit-taking Institution for the purposes of the Banking Act 1959 and its obligations do not represent deposits or other liabilities of Commonwealth Bank of Australia or its subsidiaries.