CommBank’s vision is to support and enhance the financial wellbeing of our customers, businesses and communities. One way we do this is by rewarding you for referring your customers to us for their home lending needs with our Home Loan Referral Source Program.
- Strengthen your relationships with and add value for your customers.
- Peace of mind knowing you’re referring your customers to Australia’s largest home lender.
- Payment for successfully funded and eligible referrals
- We understand your customers are your business. That’s why we’ll provide them with the CommBank Home Advantage.
- Your customers will make confident decisions, with specialists who partner with them at every step of their home buying journey.
The CommBank Advantage
- Guiding customers through the property buying process, making finding, buying and owning their home or investment property simpler
- We provide complimentary individually tailored property reports based on the desired target market
- Tools such as the CommBank property app and our handy calculators allow customers to explore the market and make informed purchasing decisions
- Being available to answer customer’s questions in person or through video conferencing in branch, over the phone, or at your home or a place that suits you
- Customers can manage their banking 24/7 with the CommBank app, NetBank or over the phone
- We have largest branch and ATM network in Australia
- Our tailored home loans and rates give customers a choice of products that best suit their needs and situation
- Our customers can enjoy flexible loan features such as redraw facilities, flexible repayment arrangements and interest offset accounts
Prospective referral sources must operate in an industry which supports the distribution of mortgage lending and be a current member of an acceptable professional body and in some cases, hold an applicable licence to operate their business.
The following business types are acceptable referral sources:
- Real estate agents
- Financial planners
Things you should know:
Terms and conditions and eligibility requirements apply to the Home Loan Referral Source Program. Referral Sources must be fully accredited prior to providing the Bank with any referrals, and are not to be involved in any part of the transaction, such as providing documentation or any product advice or recommendations, and cannot be used as an intermediary between the Bank and the customer. Full details are included in the Referral Source Agreement.