Features & benefits
Enabling Australian farmers, producers and regional businesses to continuously progress by acquiring new and additional machinery.
- Fund purchases cost-effectively with no deposit, no monthly fees or additional collateral
- Finance new and used equipment in line with ATO effective life guidelines
- No requirement for land ownership
- Save money with an energy efficient equipment discount1
- Flexibility to choose your own supplier and brand of equipment
- From utes to harvesters, tractors to irrigators, we can finance almost any equipment you can put to work on the land
Finance we can offer
Equipment loan (chattel mortgage)
Our most popular finance option. You own the equipment and pay it off over time.
- For businesses that regularly buy machinery
- Get pre-approved for a Master Limit (from $100,000) helping you to buy as soon as you’re ready
- Send us the invoice, we’ll pay the supplier on approval and your repayments will commence
Energy Efficient Finance
- Get a finance discount when you choose to finance energy efficient models1
- Currently, there are 7 categories of equipment and over 700 cars that qualify
- Save money on both energy and finance costs
Things you should know
This information is current as at 1 July 2021 and is for general information purposes only. It has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider the appropriateness of this information to your circumstances before acting on it.
Credit provided by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia. These products are only available to approved business customers and for business purposes only. Applications for finance are subject to the Bank's eligibility and suitability criteria and normal credit approval processes. You should view our current Terms and Conditions for Asset Finance and consider them before making any decision about these products. Rates are subject to change. Fees, charges, terms, conditions and lending criteria apply.
1The discount is for qualifying energy efficient vehicles and equipment, and applies to the rate you would normally have paid for the equipment you wish to finance.
2 You can apply for conditional approval in NetBank if you’re an existing CommBank business customer who is a sole trader or the single director of a company that has been operating for at least 12 months. Fees, charges, terms, conditions and lending criteria apply.