The Bank is a major participant in the Australian manufacturing industry and has developed strong partnerships with some of the sector’s key players.
We understand the issues you face – rising financing costs, volatile exchange rates and higher input prices as a result of increased export demand for commodities – and use our expertise to help you navigate these uncertainties.
Our specialist team combines practical experience and industry knowledge to provide solutions tailored to meet specific regulatory, legal, tax and accounting frameworks.
The Manufacturing team can help with:
- Transactional banking, merchant acquiring, asset finance and leveraged finance
- Interest rate, currency and commodity hedging solutions
- Cross-border and structured asset-backed facilities
- Capital management strategies
- Access to equity markets, including initial public offerings (IPOs) and placements
- Equities research for the food and beverage sector
- Leasing and loans
In addition, we offer structured and cross-border financing; interest rate, foreign exchange and commodity hedging solutions; capital management analysis; and equity distribution capabilities.