1. The products and services that you may have access to via this site are provided by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124 AFSL 234945 (Bank) one of its wholly owned but non-guaranteed subsidiaries, or other providers that are not part of the group of companies comprising the Bank and its wholly owned subsidiaries. The categories of products and services that you may have access to via this site, include:
(a) bank accounts, credit cards and loans (personal and business) provided by the Bank;
(b) general insurance provided by Hollard Insurance Partners Limited ABN 96 067 524 216 AFSL 235050 (Hollard);
(c) managed investment products provided by Colonial First State Investments Limited ABN 98 002 348 352 AFSL 232468 (CFSIL);
(d) superannuation and pension products provided by Avanteos Investments Limited ABN 20 096 259 979, AFSL 245531 (AIL); and
(e) broking services provided by Commonwealth Securities Limited ABN 60 067 254 399 AFSL 238814 (CommSec).
2. CommSec is a wholly owned but non-guaranteed subsidiary of the Bank.
Avanteos Investments Limited (AIL) is the Trustee of Essential Super and is the issuer of interests in Essential Super. The Bank provides distribution and administrative services to AIL in respect of Essential Super.
Colonial First State (CFS) is Superannuation and Investments HoldCo Pty Limited ABN 64 644 660 882 (HoldCo) and its subsidiaries which include AIL and CFSIL.The Bank holds a significant minority interest in HoldCo.
The products and services that these entities provide and which you may be able to access using this site are not deposits or other liabilities of the Bank.
Life Insurance provided by AIA Australia (Life Insurance) and Income Protection provided by AIA Australia (Income Protection), as described on this website, are provided and issued by AIA Australia Limited ABN 79 004 837 861, AFSL 230043 (AIA Australia) and distributed by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124, AFSL 234945 (CBA). AIA Australia is not part of the CBA Group of companies. CBA and its related entities do not sell, issue or guarantee the obligations or performance of AIA Australia or the products it offers and these insurance products do not represent a deposit with or liability of either CBA or any of its related bodies corporate.
Home Insurance and Car Insurance is provided and issued by Hollard Insurance Partners Limited ABN 96 067 524 216, AFSL 235030 (Hollard) and distributed by the Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124, AFSL 234945 (CBA). Hollard is not part of the CBA Group. CBA and its related entities do not sell, issue or guarantee the obligations or performance of Hollard or the products Hollard offers and this insurance product does not represent a deposit with or liability of either CBA or any of its related bodies corporate.
4. The information on this site has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, financial situation or needs of any particular individual. For this reason, any individual should, before acting on the information on this site, consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to the individual's objectives, financial situation and needs and, if necessary, seek appropriate professional advice. Before making any decision to apply for, obtain or continue to hold any product or service that may be available from the Bank or any of its wholly owned but non-guaranteed subsidiaries, please consider:
- the relevant disclosure document (available from our Important Information page) and its appropriateness to your circumstances; and
- obtaining advice from a financial planner or other appropriately qualified adviser.
5. All information and material that appears on this site is owned by the Bank or one of its group companies unless otherwise indicated. You may only use such information and material in connection with the products and services being accessed via this site.
6. Neither the Bank nor any of its group companies makes any representation or warranty regarding the completeness or accuracy of the information on or accessible via this site.
7. Any links to third party sites appearing on this site are provided for your convenience only. Your access of third party sites using these links is done at your own risk.
8. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information, products and services accessible via this site are directed at and provided to persons in Australia only.
9. How balances shown in NetBank are calculated depends on the type of account/s held:
- For accounts eligible for cheque deposits, the amounts shown as Available funds may include uncleared cheque amounts.
- Balances for Essential Super, Colonial First State, FirstChoice or GroupSuper accounts are current up to the previous day's transactions;
- CommSec balances are for CHESS sponsored holdings as at the close of business on the previous trading day. Balances for CHESS sponsored holdings are updated daily between 2am and 7am (excluding Sundays); and,
- Total debits, Total credits and Net position don't include Foreign Currency accounts or Travel Money Cards.