From spoiling yourself with some gorgeous accessories, to transforming your wardrobe with the latest looks, we can help you get what you want with our Everyday Account options, savings accounts and credit cards.
So before you look at anything on the catwalk, it’s worth taking a look at the ways we can help you own all the fashion must-haves faster.
Staying one step ahead is about more than just fashion. Stay on top of your spending with an Everyday Account from Commonwealth Bank, the only bank that updates your transactions instantly, every second of every day*.
- See your transactions update instantly in NetBank and on your mobile, so you’re always in control.
- Pay for your everyday fashion purchases with your Debit MasterCard, including online shopping.
- Access your money anywhere MasterCard is accepted at over 32 million locations worldwide and 1.2 million ATMs.
- 'Tap and Go™' with MasterCard® PayPass™ for transactions up to $100.
GoalSaver can help you get those fashion must-haves faster with a high rate of interest that never goes away. That special something can be yours sooner than you think.
- Simply increase your savings balance by $200 a month#, and make no more than one withdrawal per month, to enjoy a competitive variable interest rate of currently 6% p.a. (includes a variable bonus interest rate of 3% p.a. above the standard variable interest rate of 3% p.a., which is paid on account balances up to $100,000).
- Pay no monthly account fees.
With a range of credit cards to suit whatever your needs and the tools to help you keep ahead, a Commonwealth Bank Credit Card is the perfect accessory for any wallet.
- Our Low Rate Credit Cards are the perfect for those who like to spend and not pay a high interest rate.
- Our range of Awards Credit Cards allow you to earn up to 3 points for every $1 spent, redeemable for a range of travel, retail and cashback options.
And of course, you’ll be able to keep one step ahead with our instant pending transaction updates^, payment reminders and balance alerts – available across our entire range of Credit Cards.
- Important information
MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. PayPass and Tap & Go are trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
*Excludes contactless transactions and credit transactions on mobile banking.
#Bonus interest is paid only if the closing balance on the last day of a calendar month is at least $200 higher (excluding interest earned and bank initiated transactions) than the opening balance on the first day of the same month, with no more than one withdrawal in the same period.
^Excludes manual transactions and some contactless payments.
The advice on this website has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, you should, before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Please view our Financial Services Guide(PDF 60KB). Full terms and conditions for the transaction and savings accounts (PDF 660KB) mentioned and our Credit Card Conditions of Use are available here or from any branch of the Commonwealth Bank. Applications for finance are subject to credit approval. Full conditions of use will be included in our Letter of Offer. Fees and charges are payable. The earning of Commonwealth Awards points are subject to the Commonwealth Awards Program Terms and Conditions.