5 reasons to keep smiling with CommBank
- Our Everyday Account has been awarded the 5-star Canstar Award for “outstanding value”^. Plus, you can take control of your cash with instant banking* — so you can always tell exactly where you stand.
- Access to NetBank, Australia’s number one online bank, to transfer cash, pay bills using BPAY®, schedule future payments and access a huge range of other banking services — anytime, anywhere.
- Bank on the run with the CommBank app, our revolutionary mobile app for iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 8, and pay friends using your mobile, email and Facebook contacts. Another great feature of the app - Tap & Pay lets you use your iPhone or Android phone to make MasterCard® PayPass™ purchases of up to $100 in store by tapping your phone on any PayPass™ terminal when you're shopping#.
- Instead of paying around $2 when you can't find the right ATM, you can check your mobile for the nearest one wherever you are. And with over 4,000 ATMs (including BankWest ATMs) around the country, you'll never have to go far to find one.
- With a Concierge in branch to direct you to the person best qualified to help with your transaction, you can be in and out of the bank faster than ever. And get a free smile thrown in!
Important information: ^Canstar Report No. 14 March 2012 ‘Deposit Account Star Ratings’. Everyday Account Smart Access and Complete Access accounts awarded five stars for “outstanding value” in the Electronic Transactor section. *Excludes contactless transactions and credit transactions on Mobile Banking. As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on this advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. You must be registered for NetBank with NetCode SMS to make payments using a mobile phone. Recipients of payments need an Australian bank account to claim. # In order to be able to perform contactless payments through Tap & Pay, customers need to purchase a PayTag through the CommBank app for $2.99 (including postage and handling) or have a compatible Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard international incorporated. PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. Apple and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Terms and conditions for Electronic Banking are available online or from any branch of the Commonwealth Bank. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.