With a CommBank home loan, you'll pay no monthly account fees on your everyday account, giving you the flexibility you need to manage your home loan and daily transactions1.
$0 monthly fees on your Everyday Account
- Get unlimited2 free transactions at CommBank and Bankwest ATMs, saving you up to $48 every year
- Access your money at over 4,000 ATMs (including Bankwest ATMS) and over 950 branches
- Bank anytime, anywhere with the CommBank app, phone banking and NetBank
- Option of Debit MasterCard® to pay with your own money - online, over the phone and overseas
1. If you have a current home loan (excluding Viridian Line of Credit and Equity Unlock for Seniors) with a debit balance greater than $1, that you own either individually or jointly in personal name/s, we will exempt your monthly account fee (MAF) on eligible transaction savings and investment accounts. Eligible accounts are Smart Access, Complete Access and Commonwealth Direct Investment Account.
2. ATM access fees will continue to apply on all overseas ATMs, including the ATMs of ASB Bank in New Zealand and Commonwealth Bank in Indonesia and Vietnam. The owner of another ATM may apply an ATM owner’s fee at the time of the transaction. Excludes EFTPOS transactions overseas (or purchases involving currency conversion), transfer group payments to third parties, International Money Transfers and separate services such as bank cheques, periodic payments and transfers/deposits to other banks.
3. Fees apply. As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should before acting on this advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Terms and conditions for Transaction Accounts are available on request. If you have a complaint, the Bank’s dispute resolution process can be accessed on 13 2221.
MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.