CreditCard Plus can pay a benefit if:
- You become involuntarily unemployed
- You become temporarily or permanently disabled
- You become terminally ill or you pass away.
The major benefits include:
- Paying 20% of your credit card balance, or 10 times the minimum amount due, each month if you become involuntarily unemployed or temporarily disabled
- Paying off your credit card balance, up to $25,000, in a single payment if you become permanently disabled, suffer a terminal illness or pass away
- A cash payment, up to $25,000, for terminal illness, permanent disablement and death. For example, if a $25,000 permanent disablement benefit is paid to your credit card, an additional $25,000 lump sum will be paid to you or your estate.
It’s important you understand the benefits payable are based on your credit card balance at the time of a claim. For example, if your credit card balance is $2,500 at the time of a claim and you add another $2,000 to it in the months following the claim, you’ll only be covered for the initial balance of $2,500. Read the Product Disclosure Statement to learn more.