- View, save or print your statements when you need them
- Access your bank statements on the go or email them to others with the CommBank app
- Up to seven years of statement history is available. Including up to two years after an account is closed
- We'll send you an email whenever a new statement is available
Manage your finances and reduce clutter
Tap on View accounts, and log in
Select an account
Tap on the settings cog in the top right hand corner
Tap Statement preferences, re-enter your CommBank app password and Select ‘online’ as your preference
Commonwealth Bank of Australia “Switch To Online Statements” Promotion
1. Information on how to enter and prize details set out in all communications regarding the Commonwealth Bank of Australia “Switch To Online Statements” Promotion (the “Promotion”) form part of these Conditions of Entry. Any entry not complying with these Conditions of Entry is invalid. Entry into this Promotion and the acceptance or receipt of a prize by a winner is deemed as acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, ABN 48 123 123 124, 11 Harbour Street, Sydney NSW 2000, telephone: 13 2221 (the “Promoter”).
3. The Promotion commences at 9:00am AEDT on 01/12/2016 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on 31/12/2016 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Entry into the Promotion is open to individuals who satisfy the following eligibility requirements (“Eligibility Requirements”):
- Individuals must be an Australian resident aged 18 years or over;
- Individuals must have at least one (1) of the following Commonwealth Bank accounts prior to the start of the Promotion Period: transactional account, savings account, personal loan, credit card or home loan account (collectively referred to herein as “Account”);
- Individuals Account must be open at the time of the draw; and
- Individuals must not be an employee or a member of immediate family (spouse, parent, sibling or child) of an employee of the Promoter or the Promoter’s related entities directly involved in the Promotion (as determined by the Promoter).
5. To receive one (1) entry into the draw, individuals who satisfy the Eligibility Requirements must, during the Promotion Period, switch their Account to view their Account statements online via the Commonwealth Bank NetBank website (“NetBank”). Should an individual not have NetBank and wish to enter the Promotion, and view their Account statements online, they will need to register for Netbank and then make the switch during the Promotion Period.
6. There is a maximum of one (1) entry permitted per individual.
7. The computerised draw will take place at Commonwealth Bank, 11 Harbour Street, Sydney NSW 2000 at 9:00am AEDT on Monday 23/01/2017. The winners will be notified in writing and by telephone within two (2) business days of the draw and their names and postcodes will be published in The Australian newspaper on 06/02/2017. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn, or, if in the case the winner wishes to forfeit the prize.
8. The first ten (10) valid entries drawn will each win $2,500. Prizes will be deposited via EFT into each winner’s Account, or if no account is available, the prize will be awarded via cheque.
9. The total prize pool value is $25,000.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all aspects of this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Conditions of Entry, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. A draw for any prizes if unclaimed may take place on Monday 01/05/2017 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names and postcodes will be published in The Australian newspaper on 15/05/2017.
14. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
15. Any cost associated with accessing NetBank is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including, but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may, subject to the approval of all relevant State and Territory Lottery Departments, take any action that may be available including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof (including, but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
18. Nothing in these Conditions of Entry limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
19. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/taking of a prize.
Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/09327 ACT Permit No. TP16/02296 SA Permit No. T16/2094