Switch to online statements
The secure, paper-free way to store your statements
Why switch to online statements
- Manage your finances easily and reduce clutter by going paper free.
- Easily access, view and download your statements instantly and securely in NetBank anywhere, any time.
- Access your bank statements on the go with the CommBank app.
- We’ll send you an email when a new statement is available in NetBank.
You can instantly view up to seven years of statements and for two years after an account is closed.
You can save, print or email and even order some statements out of cycle. Statements can be presented to the Australian Tax Office (ATO) and Centrelink as proof of your transactions or account balances.
If you have home loan with one or two borrowers, you can switch to online statements. You just need to have all parties registered for NetBank and each have an email address.
For other types of joint accounts, you may need the other account holder to confirm your changes.
How to switch and view online statements
- Log on to NetBank
- Go to the View accounts tab
- Select Statements, choose your home loan account and follow the steps
If you’re not registered for NetBank and would like to view your statements online register for NetBank now.
Need proof of your account or balance information?
If you need to confirm your account balance, proof of income or ID you can download, print or email these handy documents in NetBank. No need to visit a branch.