How can I reload my Travel Money Card without my mobile while I'm overseas?
Last updated 20 February 2015
Reload from CommBank accounts:
You can reload funds directly onto your Travel Money Card from your transaction account through NetBank.
- Log on to NetBank
- Go to the Transfers & BPAY page
- Select a transaction account to transfer from
- Pick a Travel Money Card you'd like to transfer to
- Once this has been done, you will be able to choose a currency. Choose any currency that's already on your card or select a new one
- Enter an amount and a transfer description and proceed with the transfer
- Your card will be loaded in real time.
Reload from other financial institutions:
Contact your financial institution to make a BPAY reload. Using BPAY®, use the BPAY® Biller Code 113167 and enter your customer reference number which is your 16-digit Travel Money Card number. Reloads made to your Card are usually available within two business days.Remember, the currency loaded will be the first currency in your currency order. If you want to change this, you need to log on to NetBank or call the Travel Money Card Customer Service Centre on 1300 660 700 or +61 2 9374 0609 when outside Australia (call charges apply).