How do I activate My Travel Money Card and set a PIN?
Last updated 23 August 2017
Ordered your Travel Money Card (or replacement card) online? Here's how to activate and set a PIN.
- CommBank app - Go to the Cards tab and tap the Travel Money Card image to activate your card and set a PIN
- NetBank - Activate and set your PIN in NetBank
Ordered your Travel Money Card (or replacement card) in branch? Your card is already active, you just need to set a PIN
- CommBank app - Go to the Cards tab and tap the Travel Money Card image to choose your PIN
- NetBank - Set a PIN for your Travel Money Card in NetBank
You can also activate your Travel Money Card by calling the Travel Money Customer Service Centre, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- If you are in Australia, call us on 1300 660 700; or
- If you are overseas, call us on +61 2 9999 3283 (reverse charges accepted).