How do I activate My Travel Money Card and set a PIN?
Last updated 30 September 2016
You only need to activate and set a PIN on your Travel Money Card if you purchased it via NetBank or if it is a replacement card. If you purchased your card in a CommBank branch, your card will already be active, however, you’ll still need to set up a PIN.
To activate and set a PIN on your Travel Money Card in the CommBank app:
1. Log on to the CommBank app
2. Go to the Cards tab, select your Travel Money Card and follow the prompts to either Activate your card and set a PIN, or simply set a PIN if your card is already active.
To activate your cards in NetBank:
1. Go to commbank.com.au/new
2. Enter your NetBank log on details
3. Follow the Card activation links.
You can also activate your Travel Money Card by calling the Travel Money Customer Service Centre, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
If you are in Australia, call us on 1300 660 700; or
If you are overseas, call us on +61 2 9999 3283 (reverse charges accepted).