How do I reload my Travel Money Card?
Last updated 01 May 2015
Reload from CBA accounts:
You can reload funds directly onto your Travel Money Card from your transaction account through NetBank.
- Log on to NetBank
- Go to the Transfers & BPAY page
- Select a transaction account to transfer from
- Pick a Travel Money Card you'd like to transfer to
- Once this has been done, you will be able to choose a currency. Choose any currency that's already on your card or select a new one
- Enter an amount and a transfer description and proceed with the transfer
- Your card will be loaded in real time.
Reload from other financial institutions:
Contact your financial institution to make a BPAY reload. Using BPAY®, use the BPAY® Biller Code 113167 and enter your customer reference number which is your 16-digit Travel Money Card number. Reloads made to your Card are usually available within two business days.Remember, the currency loaded will be the first currency in your currency order. If you want to change this, you need to log on to NetBank or call the Travel Money Card Customer Service Centre.
The minimum reload per currency is just AUD1 or the foreign currency equivalent. The maximum reload per card is AUD100,000 or the foreign currency equivalent. The maximum balance you can have on your card at any one time is AUD100,000 or the foreign currency equivalent.You cannot reload more than one currency via BPAY at the one time. If you would like to reload more than one currency you will need to wait until your first BPAY payment has been processed, then move the next currency you wish to reload to the highest in your currency order and make another BPAY payment.Overseas and having troubles reloading? Read our FAQ for guidance on how to reload.