You’ll need to update your browser so you can continue to log on to your online banking from 28th February. Update now.


How do I contribute more to my Commonwealth superannuation account?

See all Superannuation FAQs

Last updated 20 January 2017

You can make additional contributions at any time to your Commonwealth Personal Super & Rollover Plan (CPS&RP), Commonwealth SuperSelect  or Superannuation Savings Account (SSA) by:

  • BPAY®

To make a deposit via BPAY®, just follow the four simple steps below:

1.       Access your bank, building society or credit union’s internet or phone banking service

2.       Select the contribution that you wish to make by entering one of the following corresponding Biller codes:


Contribution type

CPS&RP and Commonwealth SuperSelect









3.       Enter your Customer Reference Number (CRN), which is your CPS&RP,  Commonwealth SuperSelect  or SSA account number

4.       Confirm the transaction and write or print the transaction receipt number for your records.

You should check with your bank, building society or credit union to find out their daily cut-off time for Bpay® payments to ensure that they are credited to your superannuation account on the same day. These times can vary according to the financial institution.

  • Setting up a Regular Savings Plan (RSP).

(CPS&RP and Commonwealth SuperSelect only.)

From as little as $100 per month you, your spouse or your employer can make regular contributions to your account through a RSP. You can establish a RSP for any of the investment options currently offered through SuperSelect or CPS&RP. We will automatically deduct all RSP contributions from your nominated bank, building society or credit union account each month on a date you nominate. To establish a RSP you need to complete a ‘Commonwealth Personal Superannuation & Rollover Plan and Commonwealth SuperSelect Regular Savings Plan form’, which you can obtain from or by calling 13 2015 between 8.30am and 6pm (Sydney/Melbourne time), Monday to Friday (see below for further information).

  • Mailing a completed ‘Additional Contribution form’ with a cheque made payable to ‘The Colonial Mutual Life Assurance Society Limited’ directly to us. A copy of the form is also available by calling 13 2015 between 8.30am - 6pm Monday – Friday (Sydney/Melbourne time).

You can make additional contributions to your Commonwealth Personal Super and Rollover Plan at any time.

Still need help?

Unable to find what you're looking for?

Search for more popular topics