Switch to e-statements
- Online statements are free
- Easy to save, print and email statements
- Online statements are kept for up to 7 years - check them in NetBank and the CommBank app anytime (we'll email you when a new one is available)
- Closed an account? Your online statement is kept for up to 2 years
- Got a joint account? You both need to be registered for NetBank and have a valid email address
For joint accounts: Both account holders need to opt in for online statements.
For joint home loans and personal loans: If one account holder opts in, the other account holder will receive an email and NetBank message asking them to approve the change in NetBank.
Switch to e-notices for Term Deposits
- Online notices are free
- Easy to save, print and email notices
- Online notices are kept for up to 7 years in NetBank
- Your online notices are kept for up to 2 years when you close an account
Got a joint account? You both need to be registered for NetBank and have a valid email address to confirm that you want to switch to online
Things you should know
1 Full terms and conditions of the CommBank app are available on the app. The CommBank app is free to download however your mobile network provider may charge you for accessing data on your phone. Find out about the minimum operating system requirements on the CommBank app page. NetBank access with NetCode SMS is required.
2 NetBank access with NetCode SMS is required.
As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should before acting on this advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. General Information and Terms and Conditions for Term Deposits and Electronic Banking are available here or from any branch of the Commonwealth Bank. Please view our Financial Services Guide (PDF68KB).