Determined to focus on service and on service and on service
- We have the largest retail banking network in Australia. With more branches, agencies, ATMs and EFTPOS outlets, supported by leading internet, telephone and mobile banking services, we offer greater accessibility and flexibility for our customers.
- We’ve hired hundreds of new staff to serve you better at over 1,000 branches and are opening business banking centres throughout Australia.
- We’ve extended banking hours, with some of our busiest branches now open 7 days a week. We’ve put more specialists in our branches to help you with everything from home loans and insurance to financial planning and local business banking. And we are currently building more dedicated business centres across the country.
- We have Australia’s leading online banking platform, NetBank, which is simple and easy to navigate, with a single logon to view all your accounts and activity. Customers can conduct all their transactions through simple self service options, apply online for products and services and track their status. Combined with our innovative mobile banking functionality, NetBank customers can transact whenever and wherever they want.
- Our phone banking and call centre operates 24/7 every day of the year, without exception – where you speak to a real person not a recorded message.
- We are Australia’s largest life insurer. With Colonial First State, we are Australia’s largest funds manager. And with CommSec, we are Australia’s largest retail stock broker. We offer greater convenience to customers as a one-stop shop for all your financial needs.
- At Commonwealth Bank’s customer care centre, rural customers can talk to customer service specialists (many of whom come from the land) about their basic banking needs or to arrange a meeting with an agri banker, all without leaving their farm gate.