As part of our commitment to transparency and disclosure around our Inclusion and Diversity activities, we report our progress against our key goals, initiatives and measures, including targets for the previous financial year in our annual report.
2019 Financial Year: Key Diversity Metrics
As at 30 June 2019:
- Women represented 39.1 percent of Executive Manager and above roles and 45 percent of Manager and above roles, compared to 37.6 percent and 44.6 percent as at 30 June 2018.
- Based on our Cultural Diversity Index, the Bank continues to be more culturally diverse than the Australian population (based on the Australian census).
- 0. 88 percent of our workforce most strongly identified with Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander ancestry1, compared to 1 percent as at 30 June 2018.
- 10.5 percent of our employees identified as having a disability1,compared to 11.9 percent as at 30 June 2018
- 3.4 percent of our employees identified as LGBTI1 which was consistent with representation as at 30 June 2018; and
- 73.9 percent of our employees worked flexibly1, compared to 73.7 percent as at 30 June 2018.
Refer to our 2019 CBA Annual Report for more information on our progress and diversity metrics.
1 As self-nominated in the Group’s annual people and culture survey