Action plans to help with big decisions
The CommBank app can help you stay in control of your money
- Spend Tracker: Categorises your debit and credit card transactions (e.g. eating out, utilities, groceries) so you can see exactly what, where and how much you’re spending each month. Tell me more
- Transaction Notifications: Receive notifications when you pay or are charged for something using your debit or credit card. You can create rules around what types of transactions you’re notified about and how often you’re notified. Tell me more
- Bill Sense: Predicts when you have an upcoming bill due before it arrives, so you can plan ahead. Tell me more
- Cash Flow View gives you a better picture of your income, spending and saving habits across your CommBank accounts. And shows how you’re trending month-to-month. Tell me more
- Goal Tracker: Whether you have a savings goal in mind or want to build a buffer for those ‘just in case’ moments, Goal Tracker1 helps you set and reach your goals. Tell me more
Tools to help you get started
Things you should know
1 Requires a GoalSaver or NetBank Saver in your name only.
Our articles are intended to provide general information of an educational nature only. They do not have regard to the financial situation or needs of any reader and must not be relied upon as financial product advice.