Register for CommBiz Markets
To register for CommBiz Markets, you must have an FX Approval Code prior to registering. Once you have one, follow the steps below. If you do not have an FX Approval Code, please contact the CommBiz Markets Helpdesk on 1300 222 339 for further information.
- Go to www.commbiz.com.au and log in.
- Select Custom Registration and tick the Markets checkbox.
- Create an account. Create a registration account so you can return to a partially completed application later using your self-defined username and password.
- Service details. Provide the name of your company and the service, and the primary contact to receive correspondence from the Bank.
- Security details. Choose the type of token you wish to use and nominate the delivery address for the tokens.
- FX approval code. Enter the FX approval code you have been provided with. If you do not have one, please contact the CommBiz Markets helpdesk on 1300 222 339.
- Account details. Add the accounts you want linked to the service e.g. cash deposit accounts, cash relationship accounts and cheque accounts.
- Authoriser details. Input details for the people who will create and authorise transactions, and include the token delivery address for each person.
- Electronic account authority. Define and set which authorisers can perform transactions on particular accounts.
- Transaction types. If required, set up the types of transactions that can be undertaken.
- Foreign Exchange. Select FX authorisers from the drop-down list. Enter details of a CBA or non-CBA account to debit for FX settlement fees. (This screen will only appear if you entered an FX Approval Code in Step 6).
- Receivables reports. If required, set up receivables reports.
- Administration. Set up an administrator for your CommBiz service.
- Billing details. Choose an account from the drop-down list or, if you’re using an account from another bank, fill in the details of the account to debit for CommBiz fees.
- Review and submit. Review your application details and submit when satisfied.
- Print, sign and post. Print the PDF documents, sign them where required and post them to this address:
Reply Paid 332
Silverwater NSW 2128
Your CommBiz service cannot be activated until your application has been processed.
How to activate your token
- Visit My Security Centre and log in.
- Register your token and set personal security identification questions.
- Your token is now activated and you are ready to use CommBiz.
- Important information
As this advice has been prepared without considering your objectives, financial situation or needs, you should, before acting on this advice, consider its appropriateness to your circumstances. Terms and conditions issued by Commonwealth Bank of Australia for CommBiz are available on request. View our Financial Services Guide (PDF 56kb). If you have a complaint, the Bank’s dispute resolution process can be accessed on 13 2221.