Things you should know
Pay with CommBank Awards points is available in-store at Myer only. Ask a Myer team member in-store to check the redeemable value of your points.
All purchases made at Myer using CommBank Awards points are subject to the CommBank Awards Program Terms and Conditions.
1. Award Program Members can redeem Awards points (calculated to an equivalent AUD value) for purchases at any Myer retail store in Australia when presenting a valid CommBank Awards credit card. CommBank Award points cannot be redeemed for cash or any other offer. Awards points cannot be used at Myer towards payment of a credit card, purchase of 'Coles Group & Myer Gift Cards', lay-by and purchases at some food and service outlets and Myer online. Other exclusions may apply from time to time and will be available at myer.com.au.
2. A minimum redemption value of $1 applies per transaction. A maximum redemption of 1 million points applies per day.
3. Awards Program Members may pay for purchases at Myer using a combination of points and other payment methods accepted at Myer (such as credit card, EFTPOS or cash). Payments made using a CommBank Awards credit card will earn Awards points.
4. Merchandise that is purchased solely or in part using CommBank Awards points may be returned to Myer upon presentation of satisfactory proof of purchase. Myer may offer an exchange or Myer Returns Card, unless otherwise required by law. For further information and conditions on the Myer Returns Policy, visit myer.com.au.
5. All CommBank Award Program enquiries and disputes are to be directed to the CommBank Awards call centre on 13 1661.
6. Award Program Members consent to Myer accessing their CommBank Awards details to facilitate the use of the Award points and related marketing communications and activities, including without limitation to balance enquiry and redemption of Award points.
7. Myer, in its sole discretion, may refuse the use of Awards points, due to circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to, communication network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud (actual or suspected) or technical failure. Awards points cannot be used at Myer towards payment of Myer Store or Myer Visa Card accounts, lay-by accounts; purchase of ‘Coles Group and Myer’ Gift Cards; purchases at some food and service outlets; and Miele appliances.
8. Redemption of Awards points using your credit card via Apple Pay is unavailable in-store Australia wide. Customers must use their Awards credit card to pay with points at Myer.
9. If you wish to return an item purchased with Awards points, the Awards points cannot be returned to you. A Myer Returns card of the same value as the returned item will be provided to you.
Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124, Australian credit licence 234945.
Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Tap & Go is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.