Your daily card limit is the total amount you can withdraw each day from all accounts that are linked to that card. You can click here to change your limit or follow the following steps:
- Log on to NetBank
- go to the 'More' tab
- select 'Manage my accounts'
- select 'Change my daily card withdrawal limit'
Daily cash withdrawal limits are as follows (unless you have changed it):
- AUD$800, if issued before 28 July 2008
- AUD$1000, if issued after 28 July 2008
- AUD$1000, if issued before 9 February 2015
- AUD$2000, if issued on or after 9 February 2015
The limits above do not apply if you choose the 'credit' option. If you want to change your daily withdrawal limit (up to $2000), you can do so via NetBank.
Note: Card limits are per card and per calendar day (Sydney time) and both Keycards and Debit MasterCards are restricted to a maximum daily card limit of AUD$2000 per day. If you have your account linked to two cards, say a Keycard and a Debit MasterCard, you can withdraw up to each daily card limit per day.
- Call 13 2221, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Visit any Commonwealth Bank Branch
Note: Your liability for unauthorised transactions may increase if you ask for a higher daily card limit.