Comparison rates are calculated on the basis of secured credit of $150,000 over a 25 year term. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
- A tool to help customers identify the true cost of a loan. It is calculated using a standard formula.
- It is a rate which includes the interest rate and certain fees and charges relating to a loan.
- Government charges such as stamp duty or mortgage registration fees
- Fees and charges associated with loan options or events that may or may not be used by the borrower, such as early repayment or redraw fees
- Fees and charges which aren’t available at the time the comparison rate is provided
- Cost savings such as fee waivers or the availability of interest offset arrangements which can influence the cost of a loan.